5.31.2009

qrow`d up, much?

the old me would've put the btch on BLASSSTT ..
see, i know soooo much DiRT about her;
you'd think that she would KNOW not to fck wit me!
if i REALLY wanted to EXPOSE her, i could.
& most people tellinq me that i should ..
but i GREW up.& chanqed my ways;
DONE with the nonsense & the child play.
in sooo OVER the situation at hand, tbh ..
"& whyy exactly?" , is what everybody's asking;
i KNOW that EVERYTHING is gon come back on her;
the LIES. the BETRAYAL. & every otha FCK'd UP thing
that she done did to me & the rest of the world.
& its qon HIT her ass 10 TIMES HARDER!
mufckas qon wanna put da btch 6 FT UNDER
when all dis sht come to light. & it will.
that much i can GUARANTEE you!
so for the time beinq ..,
YOU'RE FCKN WELCOME.
cuz bitch, I'M KEEPING YOU ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment