6.01.2009

my life. fck yours.

i qot MY own life ..
MY own sht` to solve
MY own problems to handle
& a boat load of otha sht' in
MY world to worry about

so where do YOU fit in?
lhh. NOWHERE!

i really need you all to realize that im NOT
a counselor.
a personal psycholoqist.
nor am i a social worker.

or anythinq that comes close to any of those!

i honestly need all of thee above, if you ask me. like i stated before, i qot my own life & all dat otha extra sht' dat comes alonq with it. so if i dont ask, then please do me a favor & dont tell! i know when sht` be wronq with people; im nowhere close to beinq dumb. so what im sayinq is, if i dont care enough to question whats qoinq on then i dont fckn care. at all! its really as simple as that. but you know if i fck wit you, den i fck wit you. my hotline is always open to those that complete my world. other than that, if you dont fit into that cateqory, let me live my life & not qive a fck about yours ..

1 comment: