6.23.2009

Real Recognize Real, I Suppose ..

- you never know who really got you like they say until you at yo' worst; im talking down & out, the lowest of lows, done hit rock bottom type sht`. it seem like the whole city behind me when im at my best; but when life hits a 180 m'fckas get ghost. did i let them stop me though? ha, now thats a rhetorical question. ya already knowing whats up! i had to pick myself up & get myself together; by myself & for myself. but along my journey from demise to rise again, i found somebody that helped me realize alot; its kinda crazy to think about how much clearer things have gotten over the few past days by me just talking to this person. & i was actually quite shocked to have learned some things from her; but when i think about it, im like damn now i see why deezy & jessie fcks wit you so hard; you real! period.point,blank. i see why mufckas dont like you; & i know they gon hate me fa this one! but real recognize real. & i always gotta shout out the real real btchs out hur; so kaniesha, this one's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment