5.26.2009

Scandle Handled.

So, me & my homeboy was talking earlier today.
Just having general conversation;
{school, summer, love interests, friends, etc.]
& we happened to stumble upon this one female.
See once upon a time, you couldnt have told me shit about her.
She was my muthafckn bitch!;
but like I said, that was wayyy back then.
Ppl had been told me what type of sht` she be on.
What type of btch she was.
& what type of friend she wasnt.
Being me, I befriended her anyway.
Only to find out for myself,
what everybody had already tried to tell me.
Shidddd, she was straight sneaking on me all along!
I mean, I shoulda known right from the start tho;
I sat bck & watched her do her
own mufckn blood in like a bitch off the street.
So it was no fckn problem
for her to do some sht like that to me!
(or at least try to..}
Cuz little did she know,
I keep my niggas on lock.
Come on now, we in it for life!
I mean, I am kinda sorta tattd on em`.
Rite? [lhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment