5.21.2009

TORN.

the only thing that i could even do at that moment
was to let the tears flow.
i thought there was no way to break us for good,
but i guess this proved me wrong..
i mean, we've had our fair share of fall outs.
sht` who doesn't?
none of our downfalls even come close
to comparing to this one thing.
you just told me that you weren't going
anywhere anytime soon;
i believed you.
& then you hit me with:
"aw baby dont be mad,
but im moving to texas this weekend".
wait. what?
when you plan on telling me this?
& this all comes just when everything is perfect again;
actually better than before, if you ask me.
it seem like we be together every single day,
& lately we been growing alot closer.
but i guess none of that matters to you..
i cant even begin to cope with the fact that you leaving
& i doubt that i ever will.
right now i feel like you just ripped out my heart,
torn it into a billion pieces,
& dumped it off in the river somewhere.
this is so unreal to me;
& its honestly too much for me to handle..

No comments:

Post a Comment