5.07.2009

Love Gone Wrong ... ?

With all odds against me, I went in with everything I had.
Bearing it all to win your heart;
all the while knowing that maybe,
quite possibly,
at the end of it all i would have a broken heart.
&`as crazy as it may sound..
that sat perfectly fine with me.
So over the course of nearly four seasons
I fought my way to the top,
only to find that the feeling of
triumph & success would be short lived.
Maybe because of the exisiting factor
that was already present in your life;
causing the both of us to be confused.
But then again, maybe what we had wasnt a big deal..
I could go on for days with maybe this & that;
& after it's all said,
I still wouldn't be able to come up with a reason.
A reason to why we are the way we are;
a reason that would sit fine by me
& bring some type of closure to the situation.
But finding a reason to love gone wrong
is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Some things just can't be done,
no matter how hard you try..

No comments:

Post a Comment