5.28.2009

& im STILL eating!

aye, do me a favor for a second ..

think back & gather a list of all the bitches

that you have EVER befriended in life;

now hold that thought!


its crazy when you think about how FEW of dem still fck wit you; chances are VERY slim that you even conversate with half of em. but can you remember when them same mufckas was yo WORLD? (seriously) like you was ALWAYS with them; slept in da same bed wit dem hoes every weekend, called dey byrd "mama", told them yo entire life story & some mo shit, cashed out on em whenever they needed you to, etc. NOW LOOK AT YA! prolly fell out ova a NIGGA, anotha btch "stealing" her away, maybe even ova some clothes her ass borrowed & failed to return. (lhh) its CRAZY out hur! & i honestly feel STUPID as hell about being friends with more than half of the mufckas i used to be cool wit. i let dem bitches come in my world, get close to me, & den turn dey backs on me. BICTHES IS NOT LOYAL! at all. its hoes out hur straight sneaking on me HARDDD; but dey not even coming hard enough! what you mufckas have still failed to realize is: THERE IS NO BREAKING ME! its not happening; not neva. bruh, im not dat btch. IM THAT BITCH! ya hoes NEEDED me; & ya gon need me before i eva need ya mufckas. im STILL out hur. im STILL cashing out. & im STILL eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment