5.12.2009

Eeeek,Update!

ughhhhhhhhhhh, life has been...HECTIC!! [..though i doubt that's the word for it..) the picture basically describes it best! with finals less than a week away & seniors leaving in a couple days; everything has gotten more complicated. instead of planning out the beautiful summer ahead, i've settled for photo opts & yearbook signing. lolz; in my mind, school was over weeks ago.. so learning has been the last thing on my mind. i got wayyyyy bigger sht to handle.. -like what to do about the situation at hand. ugh, i'm torn between ... a few! pretty much had my mind made up. but i happened to see thee old love unexpectedly. (smiling just at the thought of em`!) & then there's the doctorrrr. he's head over heels for me. [i think..) the dad lovesssss me! says i'm the best daughter-in-law yet. lhh; come on, how could i let that man down? then again, he's already preoccupied. if you get the hint. oh, i have no problem with being a mistress. don't get me wrong.. but what does that say about our future relationship. sht`, you think about that. the other miscellaneous niggas are just that, now that i've thought about it. so they aren't even worth the time to talk about. omg, have i really written this much about sooooo little? if you still reading i don't even know what to say about you at this point! sht, thnx for reading. i guess..( lolz)

i know, i know. i knowww...
i be on one, at least they tell me so..

ttyl my lovessss..

No comments:

Post a Comment