12.30.2009

Unforgettable Moment.

As the sun's warm rays grazed the surface of your beauty,
the distinctive curves of your face became illuminated.
Each speck of gold that rests upon your eyes
began to shine brighter than I had ever seen before,
drawing me in closer than I had ever been before.
I became lost in this trance,
tunneled into this vision;
taken to this place where only you and I existed.
Everything and everyone in the world around us
no longer held any significance in that moment.
Your touch took me to heights that were thought to be unreachable,
the look from your eyes touched me in ways that were unbelievable;
your presence alone was the greatest feeling next to love.
A feeling that was rare,
obsolete,
and nonexistent before you ever came along;
before this moment in time.
Unknowingly, yet unstintingly, you placed your heart in my hands.
. . you are all I need, and I'll never let go . .

1 comment: