12.20.2009

from you, to me.

As beautiful as the snow resting on the mountain tops you cover me..
as rational as the most logical individual yhu intreg me...
stimulating my mind;
forcing me to raise to the peck of my intelligence..
This foundation, this comfort, this stability
that I've found wid yhu is unexplainable..
use to believe idt was unattainable
budt unselfishly you've given idt to me..
placed idt inside of my hands..
palms sweaty, heart racing;
you unbeknowistly calm me..
with nonething budt your presence..
proving once again your all I need...
what I'm looking for,
whadt I long for dwell inside of yhu..
how does idt feel to knoe yhu do this to me..
yhu are this for me?
..A masterpiece painted perfectly by jesus himself..
........
As beautiful as the snow resting on the mountain tops..
-you are-

No comments:

Post a Comment