8.06.2009

late niqht writinq session

so its like one sumn` in thee a.m.; && it just seems like everybody has been in they feelings today. like extraaa deep! & me, im right along with em; it aint nothing new though. i stay thinking real hard; over-analyzing sht; causing my feelings to get the best of me. im my own worst enemy when it comes to my emotions. i just get myself so worked up over the littlest things! like right now, its so much on my mind; i don't even know where to begin. im having mixed emotions && second thoughts; ugh, i wish people would just leave the past in the past; mfckas see im tryna move on. & im doing pretty damn good on forgetting about all the miscellaneous niggas out hur; but people insist on speaking on them. they insist on hitting my line; mfckas`still tryna be on my team. && all i can do is smh at the world! cuz its pretty clear to me that the world aint tryna let me be; cant nobody stand to see me shine. they aint tryna let me be happy, at all. & getting all wrapped up in my emotions aint gon` make the situation no better; i gotta get me. i cant complete somebody else if im not even complete myself; so imma do what i gotta do for us to make it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment