8.05.2009

early morninq; blahhh!

to have had such a "idk" night; my morning is looking quite wonderful. woke up to find $$$ under my pillow; NOT from the tooth fairy, either! had breakfast & early txt convo's w/the btchs; anticipation mixtape, facebook. & my favorite pastime: blogging! i KNOW i've been slacking on the whole blogging thing; kinda let this summer get the best of me. && it wasn't even a big deal like i expected , smh! but it was fun while it lasted; here&there w/the fab5: clubs, malls, late nights at kiyla's. being with them funny looking, retarded ass btch's is all i really remember! good thing, bad thing? who knows. sht, aint nobody else really important; except for my boyfriend. aint really a "relationship" person; &iDONT like either of those words ( boyfriend or relationship}. but, being in a relationship w/HIM is different; it's feels so natural. so right. i mean, he was my first love afterall; nearly 3 years in the making has led up to this point. im happy to say that im content with life&love at this moment ..

No comments:

Post a Comment